Lucky Maneki NFT Sale — ‘How To Buy’ Guide
Date: 30th of June
Time: 1:00 pm EST
Price: 0.075 ETH
Note: You may only purchase a maximum of 20 Manekis per one transaction
- We strongly recommend buying with a desktop / laptop using Metamask. While we have tested mobile, it is more likely to encounter errors.
- The community expects this sale will be sold out quickly. Be aware that some people may miss out. We care about the community so please factor that into your decision of whether to purchase ETH just to buy in the Lucky Maneki sale. If you want to increase your chances, we recommend that you make sure you are there when the sale goes live.
- You will need slightly more ETH in your wallet than just the total cost of your items, which covers gas fees volatility. Any unused funds are automatically refunded.
Let’s Get Started:
Note: If you already have a wallet and ETH then skip to Step 2.
Step 0: Create a Wallet
Install the Metamask browser extension, and set-up a wallet if you haven’t already. There are many guides online that explain how to to do this such as:
Step 1: Get some ETH
Step 2: Go to our website
Open Google Chrome [recommended], and click here to head to the Lucky Maneki Site (or type in https://luckymaneki.com)
This is what the home page that greets you should look like.
Step 3: Connect your Wallet to the webpage
If you use a MetaMask wallet and already have the extension attached to your Chrome browser, then you should automatically connect to the site via a pop-up on the top right of the page. If not, go back to step 0.
Make sure ‘Ethereum Mainnet’ is selected as the current network in the MetaMask drop down.
Step 4: Purchase NFTs
Click “Buy Now” or “Get Your Own Maneki” to head to the checkout page!
Bought all your Manekis? Head to “My Collection” tab to see them all in one place. Note, that the Manekis will only be reveled within 72 hours of the sale launch.
- NFTs purchased are tradable immediately on OpenSea.
- If you have any questions join our Discord and a friendly member of our community can help you out!